The Durban Child and Youth Care Centre has a vacancy for a resident Social Worker.
Duties associated with the position are case work, group work, community work and statutory work.
- Four-year Bachelor of Social Work degree.
- Minimum of five years work experience as a Social Worker within the child protection field, with experience in residential child care being an advantage.
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professions.
- Clearance against the Child Protection Register.
- Valid code 08 driver’s license, with active driving experience.
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office; Excel and an ability to load information on an online database.
- Fluency in English, with proficiency in IsiZulu being an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strong administration skills.
To apply, please submit a CV with details of three contactable references and a motivation letter to the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed applications will be contacted. Consider your application as unsuccessful should you not be contacted before the 31st January 2023.